Conflict of Interest: None.
Differing associations of white matter lesions and lacunar infarction with retinal microvascular signs
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 921–925, October 2014
How to Cite
Liew, G., Baker, M. L., Wong, T. Y., Hand, P. J., Wang, J. J., Mitchell, P., De Silva, D. A., Wong, M.-C., Rochtchina, E., Lindley, R. I., Wardlaw, J. M., Hankey, G. J. and Multi-Centre Retinal Stroke Study Group (2014), Differing associations of white matter lesions and lacunar infarction with retinal microvascular signs. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 921–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00865.x
Funding: This work was supported by an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (grant number 352337) and Singapore National Medical Research Council (grant number 2004/073). RIL is supported by an infrastructure grant from NSW Health.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 352337
- Singapore National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 2004/073
- NSW Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!