These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Stroke radiology and distinguishing characteristics of intracranial atherosclerotic disease in native South Asian Pakistanis
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 14–20, October 2013
How to Cite
Khan, M., Rasheed, A., Hashmi, S., Zaidi, M., Murtaza, M., Akhtar, S., Bansari, L., Shah, N., Samuel, M., Raza, S., Khan, U. R., Ahmed, B., Ahmed, B., Ahmed, N., Ara, J., Ahsan, T., Munir, S. M., Ali, S., Mehmood, K., Makki, K. U., Ahmed, M. M., Sheikh, N., Memon, A. R., Frossard, P. M. and Kamal, A. K. (2013), Stroke radiology and distinguishing characteristics of intracranial atherosclerotic disease in native South Asian Pakistanis. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00878.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
Funding disclosures: The KISS project was funded by a grant awarded to Ayeesha Kamran Kamal (PI) and Philippe M. Frossard (Co PI) by the Higher Education Commission of the Government of Pakistan. Ayeesha Kamran Kamal was also the recipient of a seed money grant from the University Research Council. Dr Maria Khan is a neurovascular research fellow whose training is currently funded by Award Number D43TW008660 from the Fogarty International Center and the National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke. The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Fogarty International Center, National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke or the National Institute of Health.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Higher Education Commission of the Government of Pakistan
- Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: D43TW008660
- National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.