Conflicts of interest: None declared.
A systematic review of perceived barriers and motivators to physical activity after stroke
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 357–364, July 2013
How to Cite
Nicholson, S., Sniehotta, F. F., van Wijck, F., Greig, C. A., Johnston, M., McMurdo, M. E. T., Dennis, M. and Mead, G. E. (2013), A systematic review of perceived barriers and motivators to physical activity after stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 357–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00880.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- The Stroke Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!