Conflict of interest: None declared.
The Alberta Stroke Prevention in TIAs and mild strokes (ASPIRE) intervention: rationale and design for evaluating the implementation of a province-wide TIA Triaging system
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2014
Volume 9, Issue Supplement A100, pages 135–143, October 2014
How to Cite
Jeerakathil, T., Shuaib, A., Majumdar, S. R., Demchuk, A. M., Butcher, K. S., Watson, T. J., Dean, N., Gordon, D., Edmond, C., Coutts, S. B. and ASPIRE Investigators (2014), The Alberta Stroke Prevention in TIAs and mild strokes (ASPIRE) intervention: rationale and design for evaluating the implementation of a province-wide TIA Triaging system. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00881.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Canadian Stroke Network
- HSFC to the ASPIRE Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!