Conflict of interest: None declared.
A longitudinal cohort study on quality of life in stroke patients and their partners: Restore4Stroke Cohort
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 148–154, January 2014
How to Cite
van Mierlo, M. L., van Heugten, C. M., Post, M. W. M., Lindeman, E., de Kort, P. L. M. and Visser-Meily, J. M.A. (2014), A longitudinal cohort study on quality of life in stroke patients and their partners: Restore4Stroke Cohort. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 148–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00882.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.