Conflict of interest: Drs. Hill, Demchuk, and Goyal are members of the IMS-3 Steering Committee. The remaining authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Combined full-dose IV and endovascular thrombolysis in acute ischaemic stroke
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 974–979, December 2014
How to Cite
Bhatia, R., Shobha, N., Menon, B. K., Bal, S. P., Kochar, P., Palumbo, V., Wong, J. H., Morrish, W. F., Hudon, M. E., Hu, W., Coutts, S. B., Barber, P. A., Watson, T., Goyal, M., Demchuk, A. M. and Hill, M. D. (2014), Combined full-dose IV and endovascular thrombolysis in acute ischaemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 974–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00890.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Alberta
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.