Conflicts of interest and disclosures: Dr Jahan has served on the speakers’ bureau for Concentric Medical, Inc. and serves as a consultant for ev3, Inc. The University of California, Regents receive funding for Dr Saver's services as a scientific consultant regarding trial design and conduct to ev3 and Grifols. Drs Jahan, Alger, Starkman, Elashoff, Gornbein, Nenov, and Saver, and Ms Guzy are employees of the University of California, which holds a patent on Merci Retriever devices for stroke.
Design and rationale of the Mechanical Retrieval and Recanalization of Stroke Clots Using Embolectomy (MR RESCUE) Trial
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Kidwell, C. S., Jahan, R., Alger, J. R., Schaewe, T. J., Guzy, J., Starkman, S., Elashoff, R., Gornbein, J., Nenov, V., Saver, J. L. and for the MR RESCUE Investigators (2012), Design and rationale of the Mechanical Retrieval and Recanalization of Stroke Clots Using Embolectomy (MR RESCUE) Trial. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00894.x
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)/National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: P50 NS044378
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!