Conflict of interest: None declared.
Acute middle cerebral artery occlusion: reappraisal of the role of endovascular revascularization
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 109–110, February 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, J. E. (2013), Acute middle cerebral artery occlusion: reappraisal of the role of endovascular revascularization. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 109–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00898.x
Disclosures: The authors did not receive outside funding in support of this research and have no competing interests to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.