Conflict of interest: None declared.
People with aphasia: capacity to consent, research participation and intervention inequalities
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 193–196, April 2013
How to Cite
Brady, M. C., Fredrick, A. and Williams, B. (2013), People with aphasia: capacity to consent, research participation and intervention inequalities. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 193–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00900.x
Funding: M. B., B. W. and the Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions Research Unit are funded by the Chief Scientist Office, part of the Scottish Government's Health Directorate.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Chief Scientist Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!