ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00840671.
A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial about safety and efficacy of combined treatment with alteplase (rt-PA) and Cerebrolysin in acute ischaemic hemispheric stroke
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 95–104, February 2013
How to Cite
Lang, W., Stadler, C. H., Poljakovic, Z., Fleet, D., Lyse Study Group (2013), A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial about safety and efficacy of combined treatment with alteplase (rt-PA) and Cerebrolysin in acute ischaemic hemispheric stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 95–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00901.x
Conflicts of interest: Wilfried Lang has served as consultant for Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, EVER, MSD, Sanofi-Aventis and Pfizer and has received speaking honoraria from these companies. Christian Stadler has received speaker honoraria from EVER. Zdavka Poljakovic received Principal Investigator fee for the clinical study. David Fleet is a freelance consultant statistician undertaking statistical contracts on behalf of pharmaceutical/ biotechnology organizations ans as such was contracted by EVER. All authors have no other financial interest in the company or its products.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!