Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Stroke mortality variations in South-East Asia: empirical evidence from the field
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 21–27, October 2013
How to Cite
Hoy, D. G., Rao, C., Hoa, N. P., Suhardi, S. and Lwin, A. M. M. (2013), Stroke mortality variations in South-East Asia: empirical evidence from the field. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00903.x
Role of the funding source: The authors had sole responsibility for the analysis and interpretation of the data, and for the writing of the manuscript. The corresponding author had full access to all the data in the study, received no payment for writing or revision of the manuscript, and had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
Contributors: D. H. was responsible for the data analysis and developed the first draft of the manuscript. C. R. conceptualized the research design, and contributed to the data analysis and content of the manuscript. N. H., S. S., and A. M. L. made important contributions to the interpretation of the results. All authors were responsible for revisions to initial drafts and approving the final version of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!