Conflict of interest: None declared.
Haemorrhagic transformation of ischaemic stroke in young adults
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Mustanoja, S., Haapaniemi, E., Putaala, J., Strbian, D., Kaste, M. and Tatlisumak, T. (2012), Haemorrhagic transformation of ischaemic stroke in young adults. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00904.x
Funding: This work was supported by the Helsinki University Central Hospital EVO funds (TKK2011003, TKK2011110), the Finnish Medical Foundation, the Emil Aaltonen Foundation, and the Paavo Nurmi Foundation.
Disclosures: Satu Mustanoja, Elena Haapaniemi, Jukka Putaala, and Daniel Strbian have nothing to disclose.
Markku Kaste has received modest honoraria and his travel expenses have been covered for participating in the Steering Committee meetings of ECASS I, II, III trials, and DIAS, DIAS-2, and DIAS-4 trials, and for serving as a consultant or on an advisory board for Boehringer Ingelheim, PAION AG, Forest Research Laboratories Inc., and Lundbeck AG.
Turgut Tatlisumak has received research support from Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi Aventis, H. Lundbeck A/B, Mitsubishi Pharma, Schering Plough, Concentric Medical, Photo Thera, and Brains Gate (significant), and served as a consultant or on scientific advisory board for Boehringer Ingelheim, Mitsubishi Pharma, Brains Gate, and Photo Thera.
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Helsinki University Central Hospital EVO. Grant Numbers: TKK2011003, TKK2011110
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Paavo Nurmi Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.