Disclosure: No conflict of financial interest to declare.
Ischemic bowel disease and risk of stroke: a one-year follow-up study
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1083–1089, December 2014
How to Cite
Kang, J.-H., Keller, J. J. and Lin, H.-C. (2014), Ischemic bowel disease and risk of stroke: a one-year follow-up study. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 1083–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00905.x
Funding: No funding source.
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!