Frequency of anxiety after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 545–559, October 2013
How to Cite
Campbell Burton, C. A., Murray, J., Holmes, J., Astin, F., Greenwood, D. and Knapp, P. (2013), Frequency of anxiety after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 545–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00906.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- a University of Leeds School of Healthcare doctoral scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.