Conflict of interest: None declared.
ImProving Outcomes after STroke (POST): results from the randomized clinical pilot trial
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 707–710, December 2013
How to Cite
Hackett, M. L., Carter, G., Crimmins, D., Clarke, T., Arblaster, L., Billot, L., Mysore, J. and Sturm, J. (2013), ImProving Outcomes after STroke (POST): results from the randomized clinical pilot trial. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 707–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00913.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Northern Sydney and Central Coast Area Health Research Fund
- National Stroke Foundation Veolia Environmental Services Research
- Brain Foundation of Australia
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Public Health (Australia) Fellowship. Grant Number: 402849
- NHMRC Population Health Career Development Award. Grant Number: 632925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.