Conflicts of interest: Caroline Watkins is Principal Investigator and Chris Sutton Investigator on the ICONS Programme, funded by the National Institute for Health Research and including a cluster-randomized feasibility trial.
Illustrating problems faced by stroke researchers: a review of cluster-randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 566–574, October 2013
How to Cite
Sutton, C. J., Watkins, C. L. and Dey, P. (2013), Illustrating problems faced by stroke researchers: a review of cluster-randomized controlled trials. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 566–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00915.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!