Conflict of interest: None declared.
A comparative study of neuroprotective effect of single and combined blockade of AT1 receptor and PARP-1 in focal cerebral ischaemia in rat
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Singh, N., Sharma, G., Singh, N. and Hanif, K. (2012), A comparative study of neuroprotective effect of single and combined blockade of AT1 receptor and PARP-1 in focal cerebral ischaemia in rat. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00916.x
CDRI communication no: 8294.
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.