Conflicts of interest: Drs. Strbian, Mustanoja, Pekkola, Putaala, Haapaniemi, Paananen, and Lappalainen report no disclosures. Dr. Kaste has received honoraria and his travel expenses have been covered for participating in the Steering Committee meetings of ECASS, ECASS-II, ECASS-III, DIAS, DIAS-2, and DIAS-4 trials, and as a consultant for: Boehringer-Ingelheim, PAION AG, Forest Research Laboratories, Inc., and H. Lundbeck A/S and as a speaker in educational meetings sponsored by Boehringer-Ingelheim (modest). Dr. Tatlisumak had research contract with Boehringer-Ingelheim, Sanofi Aventis, H. Lundbeck A/S, Mitsubishi Pharma, Schering Plough, Concentric Medical, PhotoThera, and BrainsGate (significant). He has received grant from Boehringer-Ingelheim (modest) and served on the scientific advisory board and as consultant for Boehringer-Ingelheim, Mitsubishi Pharma, BrainsGate (modest).
Intravenous alteplase versus rescue endovascular procedure in patients with proximal middle cerebral artery occlusion
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Strbian, D., Mustanoja, S., Pekkola, J., Putaala, J., Haapaniemi, E., Paananen, T., Kaste, M., Lappalainen, K. and Tatlisumak, T. (2012), Intravenous alteplase versus rescue endovascular procedure in patients with proximal middle cerebral artery occlusion. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00918.x
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.