Conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Thromboelastography in patients with acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 194–201, February 2015
How to Cite
Elliott, A., Wetzel, J., Roper, T., Pivalizza, E., McCarthy, J., Wallace, C., Hess, M. J., Peng, H., Rahbar, M. H., Sangha, N. and Grotta, J. C. (2015), Thromboelastography in patients with acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00919.x
Funding: Supported by Tissue and Data Cores of National Institutes of Health 5P50NS044227-08. Haemonetics Corporation loaned a TEG coagulation analyzer © Model 5000 and provided supplies.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Tissue and Data Cores of National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5P50NS044227-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!