Conflict of interest: None declared.
A prospective test of the late effects of potentially antineuroplastic drugs in a stroke rehabilitation study
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 449–456, June 2014
How to Cite
Nadeau, S. E., Lu, X., Dobkin, B., Wu, S. S., Dai, Y. E., Duncan, P. W. and LEAPS Investigative Team (2014), A prospective test of the late effects of potentially antineuroplastic drugs in a stroke rehabilitation study. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 449–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00920.x
Funding: This work was supported by funding from National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and the National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research (RO1 NS050506). Trial registration: NCT0024391.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: RO1 NS050506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.