Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Impact of collateral circulation on early outcome and risk of hemorrhagic complications after systemic thrombolysis
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 992–998, December 2014
How to Cite
Brunner, F., Tomandl, B., Hanken, K., Hildebrandt, H. and Kastrup, A. (2014), Impact of collateral circulation on early outcome and risk of hemorrhagic complications after systemic thrombolysis. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 992–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00922.x
Conflict of interest: A. K. has received travel grants and speaker honoraria, and is a member of the advisory board of Boehringer Ingelgheim. F. B., none declared; B.T., none declared, K.H., none declared; H.H., none declared.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.