Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Impact of collateral circulation on early outcome and risk of hemorrhagic complications after systemic thrombolysis
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 992–998, December 2014
How to Cite
Brunner, F., Tomandl, B., Hanken, K., Hildebrandt, H. and Kastrup, A. (2014), Impact of collateral circulation on early outcome and risk of hemorrhagic complications after systemic thrombolysis. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 992–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00922.x
Conflict of interest: A. K. has received travel grants and speaker honoraria, and is a member of the advisory board of Boehringer Ingelgheim. F. B., none declared; B.T., none declared, K.H., none declared; H.H., none declared.
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!