Conflicts of interest: Arshad Majid has received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim and has received grant funding from the National Institute of Health and The American Heart Association.
The influence of bolus to infusion delays on plasma Tissue Plasminogen Activator levels
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 939–942, October 2014
How to Cite
Smith, C., Al-Nuaimi, Y., Wainwright, J., Sherrington, C., Singh, A., Kallingal, J., Douglass, C., Parry-Jones, A., Smith, C., Dixit, A. and Majid, A. (2014), The influence of bolus to infusion delays on plasma Tissue Plasminogen Activator levels. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 939–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00924.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- National Institute of Health
- The American Heart Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!