Conflict of interest: None declared.
International Paediatric Stroke Study: stroke associated with cardiac disorders
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 39–44, October 2013
How to Cite
Dowling, M. M., Hynan, L. S., Lo, W., Licht, D. J., McClure, C., Yager, J. Y., Dlamini, N., Kirkham, F. J., deVeber, G., Pavlakis, S. and for the International Paediatric Stroke Study Group (2013), International Paediatric Stroke Study: stroke associated with cardiac disorders. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00925.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- North and Central Texas Clinical and Translational Science Initiative. Grant Number: KL2 RR024983
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- First American Real Estate Information Services, Inc.
- Perot Center for Brain and Nerve Injury at Children's Medical Center Dallas
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS052380
- Dana Foundation
- Wolfson Fund for Neurological Research
Appendix: Members of the International Paediatric Stroke Study Group.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.