Conflict of interest: None declared.
Improved survival of patients with warfarin-associated intracerebral haemorrhage: a retrospective longitudinal population-based study
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Huhtakangas, J., Tetri, S., Juvela, S., Saloheimo, P., Bode, M. K., Karttunen, V., Käräjämäki, A. and Hillbom, M. (2012), Improved survival of patients with warfarin-associated intracerebral haemorrhage: a retrospective longitudinal population-based study. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00926.x
Funding: This study was supported in part by the Finnish Brain Foundation and the Finnish Medical Foundation (J. H.) and Pro Humanitate Foundation (S. T.).
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Finnish Brain Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Pro Humanitate Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!