Conflict of interest: None declared.
Social position and chronic conditions across the life span and risk of stroke: a life course epidemiological analysis of 22 847 American adults in ages over 50
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 50–55, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Xue, F., Ma, J., Ma, M., Long, Y. and Newschaffer, C. J. (2013), Social position and chronic conditions across the life span and risk of stroke: a life course epidemiological analysis of 22 847 American adults in ages over 50. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 50–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00927.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- NIA. Grant Number: U01AG009740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.