Conflict of interest: None for this work.
Multifactorial vascular risk factor intervention to prevent cognitive impairment after stroke and TIA: a 12-month randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 932–938, October 2014
How to Cite
Ihle-Hansen, H., Thommessen, B., Fagerland, M. W., Øksengård, A. R., Wyller, T. B., Engedal, K. and Fure, B. (2014), Multifactorial vascular risk factor intervention to prevent cognitive impairment after stroke and TIA: a 12-month randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 932–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00928.x
ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT00506818.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- South-Eastern Norway Health Authority
- Vestre Viken Hospital Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.