Conflict of interest: None declared.
The 2010 British Association of Stroke Physicians Survey of interventional treatments for stroke in the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 62–68, October 2013
How to Cite
Sanyal, R., Barrick, J., Bhalla, A., Cassidy, T., Collas, D., Cloud, G., Fearon, P., Gompertz, P., Keir, S., Khanna, P., Power, M., White, P. and Roffe, C. (2013), The 2010 British Association of Stroke Physicians Survey of interventional treatments for stroke in the United Kingdom. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00931.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.