Conflict of interest: None declared.
The 2010 British Association of Stroke Physicians Survey of interventional treatments for stroke in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 62–68, October 2013
How to Cite
Sanyal, R., Barrick, J., Bhalla, A., Cassidy, T., Collas, D., Cloud, G., Fearon, P., Gompertz, P., Keir, S., Khanna, P., Power, M., White, P. and Roffe, C. (2013), The 2010 British Association of Stroke Physicians Survey of interventional treatments for stroke in the United Kingdom. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00931.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!