Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Do lacunar strokes benefit from thrombolysis? Evidence from the Registry of the Canadian Stroke Network
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Shobha, N., Fang, J. and Hill, M. D. (2012), Do lacunar strokes benefit from thrombolysis? Evidence from the Registry of the Canadian Stroke Network. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00932.x
Statement of Authorship: N. S. and M. D. H. drafted and wrote the manuscript. J. F. conducted statistical analysis. All authors made substantive editorial revisions to the manuscript.
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- National Centres of Excellence
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Alberta, NWT, NU
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!