Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Gender differences in the association between parental divorce during childhood and stroke in adulthood: findings from a population-based survey
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 868–875, August 2015
How to Cite
Fuller-Thomson, E. and Dalton, A. D. (2015), Gender differences in the association between parental divorce during childhood and stroke in adulthood: findings from a population-based survey. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 868–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00935.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.