Conflict of interest: None declared.
IST-3: no pragmatic answers
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 568–569, October 2012
How to Cite
Furlan, A. J. (2012), IST-3: no pragmatic answers. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 568–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00939.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.