Statistical analyses were conducted by Michael Mlynash, MD, MS; Stanford Stroke Center.
Yield of CT perfusion for the evaluation of transient ischaemic attack
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Kleinman, J. T., Mlynash, M., Zaharchuk, G., Ogdie, A. A., Straka, M., Lansberg, M. G., Schwartz, N. E., Singh, P., Kemp, S., Bammer, R., Albers, G. W. and Olivot, J.-M. (2012), Yield of CT perfusion for the evaluation of transient ischaemic attack. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00941.x
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Funding: J. T. K. is supported by the Stanford School of Medicine Medical Scholars program.
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Stanford School of Medicine Medical Scholars program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.