Statistical analyses were conducted by Michael Mlynash, MD, MS; Stanford Stroke Center.
Yield of CT perfusion for the evaluation of transient ischaemic attack
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2015
Volume 10, Issue Supplement A100, pages 25–29, October 2015
How to Cite
Kleinman, J. T., Mlynash, M., Zaharchuk, G., Ogdie, A. A., Straka, M., Lansberg, M. G., Schwartz, N. E., Singh, P., Kemp, S., Bammer, R., Albers, G. W. and Olivot, J.-M. (2015), Yield of CT perfusion for the evaluation of transient ischaemic attack. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 25–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00941.x
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Funding: J. T. K. is supported by the Stanford School of Medicine Medical Scholars program.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Stanford School of Medicine Medical Scholars program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!