Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Top 10 research priorities relating to life after stroke – consensus from stroke survivors, caregivers, and health professionals
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 313–320, April 2014
How to Cite
Pollock, A., St George, B., Fenton, M. and Firkins, L. (2014), Top 10 research priorities relating to life after stroke – consensus from stroke survivors, caregivers, and health professionals. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 313–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00942.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Scottish Government's National Advisory Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.