Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Top 10 research priorities relating to life after stroke – consensus from stroke survivors, caregivers, and health professionals
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 313–320, April 2014
How to Cite
Pollock, A., St George, B., Fenton, M. and Firkins, L. (2014), Top 10 research priorities relating to life after stroke – consensus from stroke survivors, caregivers, and health professionals. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 313–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00942.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Scottish Government's National Advisory Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!