Conflict of interest: None declared.
Patient refusal of thrombolytic therapy for suspected acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 882–886, August 2015
How to Cite
Vahidy, F. S., Rahbar, M. H., Lal, A. P., Grotta, J. C. and Savitz, S. I. (2015), Patient refusal of thrombolytic therapy for suspected acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 882–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00945.x
Statistical Analysis performed by: Vahidy FS1 and Rahbar MH2,3
This work was supported by grants from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (to SIS), and the National Institute of Health (P50 SPOTRIAS).
Search Terms: All Cerebrovascular Disease/Stroke , Professional Conduct and Ethics , Outcome Research 
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (to SIS)
- the National Institute of Health. Grant Number: P50 SPOTRIAS
- 2Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Registry Surveillance – four states, 2005–2007. MMWR Surveill Summ 2009; 58:1–23., , et al.
- 10StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software. Release 11. College Station, TX, StataCorp LP, 2009.