Conflict of interest: None declared.
Diagnostic procedures in ischaemic stroke patients with dementia. a population-based study
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 95–98, January 2015
How to Cite
Béjot, Y., Jacquin, A., Troisgros, O., Rouaud, O., Aboa-Eboulé, C., Hervieu, M., Osseby, G.-V. and Giroud, M. (2015), Diagnostic procedures in ischaemic stroke patients with dementia. a population-based study. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 95–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00948.x
Funding: The Dijon Stroke Registry is supported by the French Institute for Public Health Surveillance (InVS) and Inserm. Y. B. received financial support from the ‘Journées Neurologiques de Langue Française’ and the Regional Council of Burgundy.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- French Institute for Public Health Surveillance (InVS) and Inserm
- Journées Neurologiques de Langue Française
- Regional Council of Burgundy
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!