Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Excessive work and risk of haemorrhagic stroke: a nationwide case-control study
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 56–61, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, B. J., Lee, S.-H., Ryu, W.-S., Kim, C. K., Chung, J.-W., Kim, D., Park, H.-K., Bae, H.-J., Park, B.-J., Yoon, B.-W. and ABBA study investigators (2013), Excessive work and risk of haemorrhagic stroke: a nationwide case-control study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 56–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00949.x
Funding: The ABBA study was primarily supported by the Korean Food and Drug Administration. This post hoc analysis was supported by research grants from the Korean Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (A102065, A110490). The analyses and interpretations of the data and the final content of the article were produced independent of the financial sponsors.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Korean Food and Drug Administration
- Korean Health 21 R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Numbers: A102065, A110490
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.