Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Anaemia on admission is associated with more severe intracerebral haemorrhage and worse outcomes
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 382–387, April 2015
How to Cite
Bussière, M., Gupta, M., Sharma, M., Dowlatshahi, D., Fang, J., Dhar, R. and Investigators of the Registry of the Canadian Stroke Network (2015), Anaemia on admission is associated with more severe intracerebral haemorrhage and worse outcomes. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 382–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00951.x
Funding: Dr R. Dhar is funded by an AHA grant (10SDG3440008).
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- AHA. Grant Number: 10SDG3440008
- Canadian Stroke Network
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.