Conflict of interest: None declared.
Posterior circulation stroke is associated with prolonged door-to-needle time
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Sarraj, A., Medrek, S., Albright, K., Martin-Schild, S., Bibars, W., Vahidy, F., Grotta, J. C. and Savitz, S. I. (2013), Posterior circulation stroke is associated with prolonged door-to-needle time. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00952.x
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.