Conflict of interest: None declared.
Posterior circulation stroke is associated with prolonged door-to-needle time
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 672–678, July 2015
How to Cite
Sarraj, A., Medrek, S., Albright, K., Martin-Schild, S., Bibars, W., Vahidy, F., Grotta, J. C. and Savitz, S. I. (2015), Posterior circulation stroke is associated with prolonged door-to-needle time. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 672–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00952.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.