Conflict of interest: None declared.
Predictors of delayed stroke in patients with cervical artery dissection
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Lichy, C., Metso, A., Pezzini, A., Leys, D., Metso, T., Lyrer, P., Debette, S., Thijs, V., Abboud, S., Kloss, M., Samson, Y., Caso, V., Sessa, M., Beretta, S., Lamy, C., Medeiros, E., Bersano, A., Touze, E., Tatlisumak, T., Grau, A., Brandt, T., Engelter, S., Grond-Ginsbach, C. and for the Cervical Artery Dissection and Ischemic Stroke Patients (CADISP)-Study Group (2012), Predictors of delayed stroke in patients with cervical artery dissection. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00954.x
Funding: The CADISP study has received funding from the Contrat de Projet Etat-Region 2007, Centre National de Genotypage, Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Fund, Academy of Finland, Helsinki University Medical Foundation, Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation, Aarne Koskelo Foundation, Maire Taponen Foundation, Aarne and Aili Turunen Foundation, Lilly Foundation, Alfred Kordelin Foundation, Finnish Medical Foundation, Orion Farmos Foundation, Paavo Ilmari Ahvenainen Foundation, Maud Kuistila Foundation, Emil Aaltonen Foundation, Finnish Brain Foundation, Projet Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique Régional, Fondation de France, Génopôle de Lille, Adrinord, EA2691, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Inserm U744, Basel Stroke-Funds, Käthe-Zingg-Schwichtenberg-Fonds of the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences, and Swiss Heart Foundation.
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Contrat de Projet Etat-Region 2007
- Centre National de Genotypage
- Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Fund
- Academy of Finland
- Helsinki University Medical Foundation
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- Aarne Koskelo Foundation
- Maire Taponen Foundation
- Aarne and Aili Turunen Foundation
- Lilly Foundation
- Alfred Kordelin Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Orion Farmos Foundation
- Paavo Ilmari Ahvenainen Foundation
- Maud Kuistila Foundation
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Finnish Brain Foundation
- Projet Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique Régional
- Fondation de France
- Génopôle de Lille
- Institut Pasteur de Lille
- Inserm U744
- Basel Stroke-Funds
- Käthe-Zingg-Schwichtenberg-Fonds of the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences
- Swiss Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.