Conflicts of interest: A. Damasceno is a consultant/advisor of the African Regional Office of the World Health Organization.
Determinants of early case-fatality among stroke patients in Maputo, Mozambique and impact of in-hospital complications
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 69–75, October 2013
How to Cite
Gomes, J., Damasceno, A., Carrilho, C., Lobo, V., Lopes, H., Madede, T., Pravinrai, P., Silva-Matos, C., Diogo, D., Azevedo, A. and Lunet, N. (2013), Determinants of early case-fatality among stroke patients in Maputo, Mozambique and impact of in-hospital complications. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00957.x
Funding: We gratefully acknowledge the funding of the Mozambican Ministry of Health and the African Regional Office of the World Health Organization.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Mozambican Ministry of Health
- African Regional Office of the World Health Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.