Conflict of interest: None declared.
Improving quality of life by increasing outings after stroke: study protocol for the Out-and-About trial
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2013
How to Cite
McCluskey, A., Ada, L., Middleton, S., Kelly, P. J., Goodall, S., Grimshaw, J. M., Logan, P., Longworth, M. and Karageorge, A. (2013), Improving quality of life by increasing outings after stroke: study protocol for the Out-and-About trial. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00966.x
Trial registration: This trial is registered with the Australian and New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ACTRN 12611000554965).
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
This article has been cited by:
- 1Compliance with Australian stroke guideline recommendations for outdoor mobility and transport training by post-inpatient rehabilitation services: An observational cohort study, BMC Health Services Research, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 2What determines the self-rated health of older individuals with stroke compared to other older individuals? A cross-sectional analysis of the Medical Research Council Cognitive Function and Aging Study, BMC Geriatrics, 2013, 13, 1, 85, , , , ,