Conflict of interest: None declared.
Leucocyte count in young adults with first-ever ischaemic stroke: associated factors and association on prognosis
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 245–250, February 2015
How to Cite
Heikinheimo, T., Putaala, J., Haapaniemi, E., Kaste, M. and Tatlisumak, T. (2015), Leucocyte count in young adults with first-ever ischaemic stroke: associated factors and association on prognosis. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00968.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.