Addition of an aerated iron-rich waste-activated sludge to control the soluble sulphide concentration in sewage
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2009 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 106–115, March 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, L., De Gusseme, B., Cai, L., De Schryver, P., Marzorati, M., Boon, N., Lens, P. and Verstraete, W. (2011), Addition of an aerated iron-rich waste-activated sludge to control the soluble sulphide concentration in sewage. Water and Environment Journal, 25: 106–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2009.00198.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!