Artificial ponds in a Mediterranean region (Andalusia, southern Spain): agricultural and environmental issues
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2010 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 308–317, September 2011
How to Cite
Casas, J., Toja, J., Bonachela, S., Fuentes, F., Gallego, I., Juan, M., León, D., Peñalver, P., Pérez, C. and Sánchez, P. (2011), Artificial ponds in a Mediterranean region (Andalusia, southern Spain): agricultural and environmental issues. Water and Environment Journal, 25: 308–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2010.00221.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!