Can simplified design methods for domestic rainwater harvesting systems produce realistic water-saving and financial predictions?
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2011 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 352–360, September 2012
How to Cite
Roebuck, R. M., Oltean-Dumbrava, C. and Tait, S. (2012), Can simplified design methods for domestic rainwater harvesting systems produce realistic water-saving and financial predictions?. Water and Environment Journal, 26: 352–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2011.00295.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!