Full Length Original Research Paper
Effects of geochemical constituents on the zero-valent iron reductive removal of nitrobenzene in groundwater
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2012 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 20–28, March 2013
How to Cite
Dong, J., Ding, L., Wen, C., Hong, M. and Zhao, Y. (2013), Effects of geochemical constituents on the zero-valent iron reductive removal of nitrobenzene in groundwater. Water and Environment Journal, 27: 20–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2012.00322.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Key Laboratory of Groundwater Resources and Environment, Ministry of Education
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (863) of China. Grant Number: 2008AA06A410
- Jilin Provincial Youth Science Research Foundation. Grant Number: 201101023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!