Full Length Original Research Paper
The impact of climate variability on water and energy demand: the case of South African local governments
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2012 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 29–41, March 2013
How to Cite
Ncube, M., Zikhali, P. and Musango, J. K. (2013), The impact of climate variability on water and energy demand: the case of South African local governments. Water and Environment Journal, 27: 29–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2012.00323.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!