Full Length Original Research Paper
Developing a new method for spatial assessment of drought vulnerability (case study: Zayandeh-Rood river basin in Iran)
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2012 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 50–57, March 2013
How to Cite
Babaei, H., Araghinejad, S. and Hoorfar, A. (2013), Developing a new method for spatial assessment of drought vulnerability (case study: Zayandeh-Rood river basin in Iran). Water and Environment Journal, 27: 50–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2012.00326.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!